Just think about
Where and how can you communicate for your positioning?
1. Write about it on the "about us" section of your website.
2. Send out a newsletter or write a Facebook post that describes your company story.
3. Behind your slogan, there is always a concept. Place the slogan on your homepage and profile page, or even on your Instagram contact and your Facebook header.
4. You can also place your most important values in a shortcut to your Facebook page.
5. Your name can always be included in the headline of your website, your Facebook page and at the end of your newsletter.
6. If you have a marketing email, you can also write in your first newsletter after signing up how you can help, in what topics and to whom.
7. Create an introductory post on your Facebook page that describes how you can help newcomers to the site.
Attach the post to the top of the page so it's always visible.
8. Define your system of business values in 10 points.
What do you believe in? How do you help someone who approaches you? You can post this either in your blog post or as part of your content marketing strategy, so at least 1 post each week is about the value it contains.
9. Write about your ideal customer.
You can tell in a blog post, newsletter or Facebook post, whom you can help with the attitude you need.
10. Show people how you work.
Show it in photos, videos, or even in a comic strip made of photos. This way customers can see what you talk about, what makes the way you work and your product different from your competitors.
11. Leave a comment.
When you reply to someone for moderating posts, you can mention why this is happening (e.g. "This site is not about attacking others. We want to help those who are struggling with a problem, so we can talk to each other in a good way.”)
The Creative Booster Group can help you: our writers, B2B online marketing and SEO specialists are available to help your company to achieve its goals.
Creative Booster Group