A landing page is a page on your website which is created specifically for a marketing or advertising campaign. In the landing page, you can offer a resource from your business in exchange for a visitor's contact information.
This page is where a visitor “lands” after they click on a link in an email or any visited places from the web.
A good landing page is focused on a stream of traffic because the landing page is targeting only those people who are interested in your product. For example, if your offer is an eBook then it should contain exclusive information on a topic that your audience cares about.
This focus makes landing pages the best option for increasing the conversion rates of your marketing campaigns and lowering your costs of sales.
The promotional or product-specific landing pages are focused on a single goal which is the intent of the ad or email visitors clicked on to reach your page. It doesn’t distract them with other information, visitors only see what they are looking for. Landing pages have one main purpose: to generate leads for your business.
Let’s check some ways using a landing page to start a relationship with your future customers:
1. Community membership
2. Email newsletter subscription
3. Online course enrollment
4. Event registration
6. Free trial of a product
7. App download
Here are some of the important elements to make sure your landing page is working hard for you:
• Align landing page with the main goal and your message
• Use a stunning template but keep your forms simply
• Show your product or service in action (available zoom option or video)
• Introduce your pictures to Google for a bigger chance to be selected
• Create Wish list for the saved items for further view
• Show the shipping costs to see the total amount
• Contrast your CTA (Call-to-Action) bottom for more visibility
• Remove navigation or links to avoid any distraction
• Have a social login option to make everything easy
• Include (authentic) social proof in a trusted brand
• Test and update your landing pages for each campaign
There is no standard way of creating a good landing page however, there are also some common characteristics that you should keep in mind based on the science of psychology and a good intuition of what your customers want. By reviewing them you can create your own compelling landing page.
Here you can find the essential components of an effective landing page:
1. The main headline and a supporting headline for grabbing the attention
2. Unique selling propositions differentiate your product
3. The benefits of your offering to describe all details
4. Images or video showing the context of the use
5. Social proof with testimonials
6. Reinforcement statements for reinforcing the headline
7. A closing argument is your last chance to communicate about the benefits
8. A compelling, exciting and persuasive Call-to-Action
If you want to get started with an online business, we are more than happy to help you with our professionals.
The Creative Booster Group